General Knowledge Test 10
- You are checking your brakes and suspension system for a pre trip inspection. Which of these statements is true?
- You must park on the side of a level, straight, four lane, divided highway. Where should you place the three reflective triangles?
- Which of these statements about engine overheating is true?
- Some traffic emergencies may require you to leave the road. Which of these is a good thing to remember?
- When looking ahead of your vehicle while driving you should look:
- Which of these items is checked in a pre trip inspection?
- The "reaction distance" is the distance traveled from the time:
- Which of these statements about vehicle fires is true?
- Which of these is the most important thing to remember about emergency braking?
- When driving a commercial vehicle with a height over 13 feet, you should:
- The Gross Combination Weight (GCW) means the following?
- Too much weight on the steering axle can cause the following:
- Cargo should have at least one tie down for each:
- The purpose of a baffle is to:
- The new BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration) for commercial drivers to be Considered intoxicated when driving a commercial vehicle is:
Scroll down to Submit!