Hazardous Material Test 6
- A railroad crossing is ahead of you and you are hauling hazardous material. When you stop for the crossing, you can stop as far away as ____ feet from the nearest rail.
- Who is responsible for safely transporting a hazardous material shipment without delay and keeping the shipping papers in the right place?
- You find an overheated tire during an enroute inspection. If you are hauling hazardous materials, you must:
- The intent of hazardous materials regulations is to ensure safety, to contain the material, and:
- The total transport index of all radioactive material packages in a single vehicle must not exceed ____.
- You are going to be hauling hazardous materials over a route you do not know well. When should you check the route and get the permits needed for the trip:
- Which three hazard classes should not be loaded into a trailer that has a heater / air conditioner unit.
- What is the only exception to certification by a shipper?
- A truck carrying explosives has crashed with another vehicle. You should not pull them apart until.
- When handling packages of explosives, you must:
Scroll down to Submit!